The Optimist Creed
I promise myself:
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, & prosperity to every person I meet.
- To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything & make my optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, & to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times & give a smile to every living creature I meet.
- To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, & too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of myself & to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.
- To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.
I have received many responses to many of the posts on this blog, thus far. However, may I request that you please reply in the comment section of the blog – as opposed to on Twitter, Facebook, emails, etc. – so that all responses will be together. Your comment may be helpful to others who come across something that they can relate to. You can comment anonymously.
Thank you and many blessings.